Eloise Theisen, RN, MSN, AGPCNP-BC
Eloise Theisen is an adult geriatric nurse practitioner with more than two decades of experience in nursing, including 14 years of oncology at John Muir Health in Walnut Creek, California. Eloise also started her own cannabis practice.
- San Francisco State University, BSN
- California State University Dominguez Hills, MSN
- University of Massachusetts Boston, NP
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP)
- Treated over 7,000 patients using cannabis for a broad range of conditions and disease, including pain, insomnia, anxiety, and depression
- Co-authored “Pain Free with CBD”
- CEO of Radicle Health, a cannabis education and training company
- CNO of Leaf411.org, a cannabis nurse hotline
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.